Thursday, February 18, 2010

Relationship Counter For Guys Should I Tell My Family About The Relationship With My Bipolar Partner?

Should I tell my family about the relationship with my bipolar partner? - relationship counter for guys

I was in a relationship with a man I love to hate my family! He has bipolar so I think it will eventually be killed, or I can do better. We've got secretly over 7 years. We are very close, but they feel much more .... because of their disease and perhaps my TV is constant, prolonged waiting for the crumbs on the counter to normal matter. We have divided, but I think it's the right decision, I want to be in my future, but I know I have to tell my family, but I fear that the habit of working to do, people do not really to understand the disease, if hard to tell others. My family is not generally supported me and now I can not, if they know it.

What do you think?

5 comments:

netnap said...

You know, people have different ways of thinking about what a bipolar person and not even his rage! They are human, and he still has feelings, if your family loves you only your decision. My parents have bipolar and not killed, the 4 children who are perfectly well and most of the time, the average family and more! So, if you really love to tell you, it should help you, and if they immediately'm not sure he will come around. Perhaps you should have a family gathering or dinner with everyone, and since it can know how you do it! I hope that helped!-Vanessa

Eddie said...

difficult question, you know better than anyone else, and he knows how to rage or explosion is referred to his illness. Her family has the right to be worried, but her life and it should happen as you want, but you said yourself that much more support and to begin his co-dependent on his disease can. But as I said, this is your life, and you should tell your family and tell them to hope and pray the best for you and your relationship.

Cadsuane said...

Advice that they need to see, and two, you have seen togheter Advice

This will be able to satisfy both the world and life and to cope with their condition. People tend to know about the decisions that I do not understand, but if you can prove that you understand and, therefore, how to handle it and can explain what is not so much an unknown factor ... then this should help to keep calm

Most people judge because they do not understand

Gefilte Girl said...

Bipolar or not, it seems that you are compatible. True love does not fight or harass. I have bipolar disorder, and not ruin my relationship, but does not always work anyway.

bopdaddy... said...

Do you have a martyr complex?
do not listen to him for seven years and are not married and why you do not really

Post a Comment