Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Horny Girls On Msn Adress Cam Girls Adding Me On Msn. I Had To Get A New Email! UGH How Did They Find My Email!?

Cam girls adding me on msn. I had to get a new email! UGH How did they find my email!? - horny girls on msn adress

My e-mail age, a group of girls always add cam to me. These photos disguesting your DP and always tells me the cornea. God, many of them add me, I have to make a new e-mail.

My question is, how the hell are adding me? Huh? Someone else has this problem?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He said no whos e-mail address is published on a website. For example, can, Bebo, Blog, etc. Some sites also offer an e-mail, so be sure to check whether or subscribe to a privacy statement on all sides.

No need to get a new e-mail, you must add the girls?
They should not diminish the friend request. Also block and delete the ones you have.

Hope this helps

Post a Comment