Sunday, February 14, 2010

Prices Of Braces For Teeth -dental School How Much Would It Cost To Get Braces For My Teeth At A Dental School Like USC?

How much would it cost to get braces for my teeth at a Dental School like USC? - prices of braces for teeth -dental school

Hey, I'm a bit worried about my teeth. I am afraid I am too old to solve problems.

My teeth are two problems:

1. Supposedly half of the front teeth are discolored, because I was given antibiotics as a baby.

2. I have a gap between my two front teeth.

Close-up:
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj311/ajsellaroli/IMG_0325.jpg

Real case:
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj311/ajsellaroli/IMG_0333.jpg

I just turned 21 and still have no money to get braces or whitening too. I'm worried because I think I'm too old for braces, but neither I nor my family has enough money to pay them.

My question is: would require time tEMI device to get rid of the gap? and: At what age can continue to be supported, and compensate for the deficit? and at what price?

Thanks

4 comments:

♥ Kelly Kapowski ♥ said...

2000-3000 support can receive at any age when you get old

The Fuzz ♥ said...

Here's a site: http://www.invisalign.com/

AV said...

You can get braces at any age in order to bridge the gap between the teeth. Depending on what has been caused by that can grow over time, but it could be more than 20 years. Then it will take longer for keys to help you. Arrived as reinforcements, but not only in resolving their two front teeth, orthodontists take into account all the teeth and bite and how they fix anything. It can be 2-5 years and costs between $ 2,000 - $ 5,000. The best way would be to get a consultation with an orthodontist to have questions at low cost and without the possibility of a better idea of how long the work would give.
It appears that his two front teeth that were affected by fluorosis, which occurs when high fluoride content in drinking water. Fluoridein water is good for the teeth because it strengthens tooth enamel and protect against tooth decay, but if more fluorine makes teeth appear to have white spots, in addition to his building. If your problem is that the two front teeth and the difference in May to correct otherwise they do not have the keys. Plywood is an option for you. The porcelain veneers are placed before and after a tooth preparation. This could be the color refrain and questions. They cost about $ 500 each at USC, but if there is an option for you would be four or six anterior teeth is all that the color of their party. Bleaching is another option, although it does not always help this type of fluorosis. I think there are many opportunitiess for you and you should at least try to get an orthodontic consultation and to ask your dentist about your options. If you can not find a dentist, a, or even go to a dental school, as U.S. citizens have no insurance so that you can use a regular cleaning and balances.

littlemo... said...

I have braces and in 20:) You're never too old to have braces for about 25% of people have devices are adults!

Gaps are simply too close and only a few months, I know people who 4mm gaps and lasted only about 6 months to close!

The price varies depending on the dentist you go to the office and how long ortho think you need the key ...

I have braces Damon and I owe them my time is estimated at 2 years and cost me my $ 6000 U.S. $ ... Damon braces cost a lot more than traditional braces if .. I find it less painful and discreet, if you are worried about it because you get older ...

Hope this helps

GL:)

Post a Comment