Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Free Msn Messenger Sluts Msn Messenger On 3 Phone And Changing Sim. Is It Still Available For Free?

Msn messenger on 3 phone and changing sim. is it still available for free? - free msn messenger sluts

Hello I am currently on the 3 network and MSN Messenger are free. I'm using the release of my cell phone and a SIM card from O2, but wondered if they are still able to use this application and whether it still available? I will continue to use the menu on the 3rd Floor "access to my phone?

Any help is greatly appreciated, I want to change my SIM card number, or soon.

1 comment:

bimbo said...

Test This is a thread about this version of the application,

http://www.noeman.org/gsm/symbian-os-9-1-applications/44809-ebuddy-mobile-messenger-v0-94-a.html

Regards

Post a Comment