Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Houston Texas Pediatric Wheelchairs Could I Become A Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgeon?

Could i become a Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgeon? - houston texas pediatric wheelchairs

I'm 13
I Olle Middle School in Houston, Texas
I have the pre-AP classes except for math and science
My average in math is 90 and my average is about 94 scientists
I year I Elsik High School, I plan on coming, all the AP next year, and I want to go to Rice University for college.
This is my school
http://olle.aliefisd.net/home.aspx
So, what do you think?

2 comments:

Mawia said...

Yes you can.

If this is your dream and make your mind and heart to him to do. This will mean sacrifice on the road, you have to look long and hard, but you can do.

fcas80 said...

It seems that everything right so far.

Post a Comment