Thursday, February 4, 2010

Business Plan For Poultry My Father And I Plan To Buy A Car.... But I Am Thinking Of Another Way To Spend Our Money Besides A Car...?

My father and I plan to buy a car.... but I am thinking of another way to spend our money besides a car...? - business plan for poultry

From now on we have 2 cars. 2000 Isuzu Hilander and 2003 Toyota Revo Sport Runner. The two are completely paid for. He asked me last night to find a car, then the sentence is 5 years to calculate pay .... I was excited, but then again, I thought, what if we have invested the money, for example in a company, I (17 years old and has $ 2000 + invested in mutual funds and another tomorrow invested U.S. $ 2000 + 4000 + with Free Life Insurance USD .. it seems to be buying a profit of 9% after 4 months) and then lots and 5 years, a car and paid for in cash? Compound interest can be assumed reason.He to buy a Mitsubishi Pajero pay 5 years ...

The question is to invest money and buy later, or buy? When you invest, where to invest? If the company, which is business good? My father has started a shareholder of a company. 6, all shareholders of all, because they are all brothers. They have the biggest funeral (in my province of approximately 1900 + square feet) and a unit with 19 rooms of the hotel and inn, and soon a poultry business

1 comment:

babygirl... said...

wow i wish wish I could pay for the shares, and do not its your $ $ what I want with it

Post a Comment