Friday, January 1, 2010

Weird Pain Under Left Shoulder Blade Pain Under Shoulder Blade When Taking A Deep Breath?

Pain under shoulder blade when taking a deep breath? - weird pain under left shoulder blade

Every time you take a deep breath with a strange pain in my left shoulder feels really felt at home and have a pain in my chest even before (left) just above the breast. (PS: I'm) a man.

Yesterday when I started, I felt a funny feeling in my chest, but thought nothing because he did not really painful, just a strange feeling, no pain, just a feeling.

It is not unbearable, but I wonder what could be, I thought, maybe he has to do with my lungs, because on both sides at once.

It hurts so few cases of respiratory problems, as the full breath is truly remarkable.

I am also able to breathe the same amount as normal and has difficulty breathing.

I do not go to a doctor for a muscle strain or discomfort in the back or something stupid, but if it's still there on Monday I'll see.

No idea what that is?

1 comment:

eyJude said...

sounds like a rib out of adjustment.
Go to a chiropractor

Post a Comment