Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dark Circles Around Eyes _ Symptoms Do These Symptoms Seem Serious?

Do these symptoms seem serious? - dark circles around eyes _ symptoms

I realized that I was very dark spots on my body. About three years ago, legs and arms. I also had some kind of rash around his neck, which was very disturbing, but they take one or two weeks. My gums bleed a little when I brush my teeth. I'm always tired and sleepy, but that's probably because I then go to bed ... But I usually get about 6 to 7 hours of sleep and my eyes are identified. I'm always cold, but because I am a bit anemic and taking iron pills for it. although I always forget to take it. These

Symptoms severe enough to consult a doctor?

some of these symptoms resemble those of leukemia ...

I have no bone pain, and although I did not notice any new bruises, and those who seem to be disappearing. Also the only drug I take iron pills. Nor have they lost weight.

Are there other diseases with these symptoms?

appreciate the help
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment